Lesson 18 – Lost property
- Your teacher will describe something on the board; you must guess what it is and ask questions.
- You are going to play a game. You are tour guides, and you must find items lost by your tourists. Create groups.
- Three students work at a restaurant, taxi office, and station. Your teacher will divide and tell you pictures.
- Do not look at each other’s pictures. You must phone the three places, describe the things, and ask questions. If you think you have found an object, make a note of where it is.
- Make your first call; sit back-to-back for this. Some things look very similar.
- After you have phoned the different places, compare pictures to see if you were correct.
- The groups change roles; put new people at the places, and shuffle the pictures before sharing them out again.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5
- Compare the results of both game
- Each group puts its pictures face up, and students divide into pairs or groups of three.
- With your partners, you choose three items to describe without telling the other pairs/groups what you have chosen.
- Write up a ‘Lost property report’, describing their items.
- Exchange reports with others in their group.
- Try to identify the lost items from the descriptions
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!